Saturday, September 21, 2013

The reason I am deciding to write about this shooting is because less than 2 weeks ago my best friend was in Kenya and she visited this mall. I am so bless that she came back because at first she wanted to stay longer and now the thoughts that they are killing innocent people due to religion is absurd. I am so grateful to Mass Media because of it I was able to know what is going on across the world. This morning I woke up the terrified sight of 22 innocent people dead in Kenya mall. I hate to say that, a lot of people are claiming that their religion are good but the actions of the religions is horrific. The thought that people are being killed because they do not have the same belief as others is unjust. The death toll is now up to 39 versus the 22 earlier.
 http://news.msn.com/world/22-dead-in-kenya-mall-attack-on-non-muslims/

22 dead in Kenya mall attack on non-Muslims

  http://news.msn.com/world/39-dead-in-kenya-mall-attack-hostages-still-held

No comments:

Post a Comment