Rose Pierre
Shared publicly - Oct 27, 2013
What kind of world we are living in? This story is just despicable for a mother to sell her kids virginity is just too much to bare. This article is in reference to a mother of 14 kids selling 12 of the kids’ virginities. Margarita Zapata Moreno would begin selling her daughters to men when the girls turned 12. She denies the accusations. The witnessed that informed the authorities is one of her daughters that got pregnant at the age of 12 by a 51 years old man. The mother had asked for her to have an abortion but she refused.
Giving her the benefit of a doubt, the mother is claiming that she did not do it but the fact is I am aware that some kids do lie but in the same time the love between a mother and a child is undeniable. I am not aware to why in the world a kid would do such an awful accusation about her mom. The story claimed that the lady prostituted her kids to make ends meet. The fact that stood out to meet the most was the fact that the lady have 14 kids, 14 kids and she is claiming she is having a hard time. Of course, she would have a hard time 14 mouths to feed is a lot. The reason that this story stood out to me like a sore thumb is the fact I am a mother and I cannot imagine anything in the world that is worth of my daughter’s innocent matter of fact, I would prefer for her to become a nun none the less selling her for any money or anything in the world. I guess anybody can give birth to a kid not everybody is fit to become a mom. The fact that this mom will do such a thing the government of Columbia is not taking this case very lightly because they would not want this to continue and will make an example out of her.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/25/world/americas/colombia-mom-sells-daughters/index.html?hpt=wo_c2
Giving her the benefit of a doubt, the mother is claiming that she did not do it but the fact is I am aware that some kids do lie but in the same time the love between a mother and a child is undeniable. I am not aware to why in the world a kid would do such an awful accusation about her mom. The story claimed that the lady prostituted her kids to make ends meet. The fact that stood out to meet the most was the fact that the lady have 14 kids, 14 kids and she is claiming she is having a hard time. Of course, she would have a hard time 14 mouths to feed is a lot. The reason that this story stood out to me like a sore thumb is the fact I am a mother and I cannot imagine anything in the world that is worth of my daughter’s innocent matter of fact, I would prefer for her to become a nun none the less selling her for any money or anything in the world. I guess anybody can give birth to a kid not everybody is fit to become a mom. The fact that this mom will do such a thing the government of Columbia is not taking this case very lightly because they would not want this to continue and will make an example out of her.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/25/world/americas/colombia-mom-sells-daughters/index.html?hpt=wo_c2
No comments:
Post a Comment