Sunday, December 1, 2013

Too drunk for his own good....

Rose Pierre

Shared publicly  -  Nov 21, 2013
 
Are some politicians allowing the mass media to ruin their future?
Are they living as if we are still in the old days and swear what they are doing will not be told or viewed by the public? Of course they are. For the last few days there have been rumors about politicians doing crack. Yes, Crack. At first, I had to restrain myself from writing about it, because I am one not to jump on the first rumor or accusation I hear. So the first time, I heard the story about Rob Ford, getting drunk and flipping out, I ignored it. I tried not to judge because I am aware that they are people as well and that they are able to make mistake just like the next person. Than later on, another story came out about the Former Washington Mayor Marion Barry being forced out of office when he was caught using cocaine and another former U.S. Congressman Anthony Weiner had to stepped down after sending disgusting's photos of himself to women.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford caught on video in a DRUNK rage - mayor HIGH threatening to kill [THESTAR]
Rob Ford drunk night... this is sad, embarrassing and frightful especially to the person he is making those threats.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-19/toronto-mayor-stripped-of-power-vows-to-run-again.html

I am not aware to whether or not the politicians are aware of the mannerism/expectation that are being asked of them. I am not saying that they are not suppose to have a good time and drink and if doing illegal drugs is what they want to do. I am not a big supporter but hey what I don't know wont hurt me and they are grown, so I will not be able to control even if I wanted too. If they are choosing to send ill mannered pictures to females at least do it to a female that will not go to the media, like a wife for example. But the politicians should be aware of their surroundings at all times, because it takes just one inappropriate act to get kicked out of office.

This article is a perfect example when a politicians decides to do what he wants and he have to reap what he sow. Some of the turn out is that they will be kicked out of office and if they are not they will be stripped out of their powers. On the case of Rob Ford, I am a big believer. That a person will have to pay for their actions, so I don't believe he should still be in office because he does not act like a politician should.
 

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-19/toronto-mayor-stripped-of-power-vows-to-run-again.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment