Sunday, December 1, 2013

Have you ever been so mad that you decided to walk 800 miles home... yes 800 miles

Rose Pierre

Shared publicly  -  Oct 15, 2013

 
This is mad to another level. For a person to get robbed and rather than calling for help or trying to contact their family they decides to take their anger and stamina toward their feet and walk 800 miles home. I repeat 800 miles and 11 days later to get home. This is the most hilarious story I have ever read. He was supposed to get home by plane but he got home by feet. He kept an a few dollars in his shoes and with that he was able to buy bread and water and was able to survive. This is showing that Tokyo is a not a safe country  just like  the U.S. This man did not give the  authority the opportunity to do the wrong right. This story took place in Tokyo and thanks to mass media we were able to know about this great story.
I am not sure how the government of Tokyo works but I believe if a person in the United States decides to walk 800 miles they would be stop by the police for something. I don't care if it is to inform them that they are trespassing and if he chooses he could then report the crime but 800 miles and no cops stops him nor did he come across any cops to report the crime.
http://www.tokyotimes.com/2013/robbed-man-walks-for-11-days-to-get-back-home/

No comments:

Post a Comment