Rose Pierre
Shared publicly - Nov 21, 2013
Changing the world, one person at a times.
This is an incredible story about a man name Chad Pregracke, a garbage man that decided to clean the Mississippi river one piece at a time.
Chad Pregracke, was recognized by CNN heroes for the wonderful work that he is doing. He organizes community cleanups across the country through his nonprofit, Living Lands & Waters. Roughly 70,000 volunteers have helped, helping Pregracke collect more than 7 million pounds of trash in the past 15 years
I love the mass media because without it unless he lived close to me I would have never knew about this wonderful man that is caring about the country because he noticed something that he did not like and took actions.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/19/world/hero-of-the-year/index.html?hpt=wo_t2
This is an incredible story about a man name Chad Pregracke, a garbage man that decided to clean the Mississippi river one piece at a time.
Chad Pregracke, was recognized by CNN heroes for the wonderful work that he is doing. He organizes community cleanups across the country through his nonprofit, Living Lands & Waters. Roughly 70,000 volunteers have helped, helping Pregracke collect more than 7 million pounds of trash in the past 15 years
I love the mass media because without it unless he lived close to me I would have never knew about this wonderful man that is caring about the country because he noticed something that he did not like and took actions.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/19/world/hero-of-the-year/index.html?hpt=wo_t2
No comments:
Post a Comment